The puppets and their makers made it onto TV.
On the People's Angelus
See the one minute video HERE
|Article in Dungarvan Observer|
2nd June 2017
To read the article, please see Page 17 in
the online version of the Dungarvan Observer
- Copy of article by Margaret Ann Foley, who suggested we contact RTE about our project.
- As not all the participants could be mentioned in the film, RTE named project facilitator Corina Duyn, and film maker Alan O'Callaghan, and the Irish Wheelchair Association.
- The Bells were added by RTE as this is standard for inclusion in the People's Angelus.
- The music is different from the music in the original film which can be viewed HERE for RTE copyright reasons.
- Thank you Roger Childs for including our project.
- The film will be screened again, as it will be included in a rota.